Brown-Forman Wholesales Manager in Guadalajara, Mexico
The Wholesale Manager is accountable develop and lead for BFM volume and gross profit within an assigned territory. This executive is responsible for accounts development and retention, face to face order taking, managing and assure to drive the BFM´s commercial strategy across the Wholesales accounts (business partners).
• Execute and close sales calls, focused on value-added selling activities in specified wholesale accounts.
• Manage appropriate account inventory levels and product displacements.
• Support contract renewal negotiations as requested.
• Develop business partner relationships, win-win.
• Review business results with business partner (Monthly).
• Act as a commercial business partner advisor.
• Develop and implement commercial plans for specific accounts / brands / skus opportunities (granular opportunities), leveraged by opportunity analysis.
• Manage business partner appropriate credit line sales calls generation through to closure.
• Tracks weekly and monthly order call activity and performance measurements against assigned goals and expectations (By account/brand/sku).
• Collaborate closely with BFM Visibility & Shopper to ensure develop account development programs (in wholesale accounts with POS).
• Assure an appropriate financial tools management to invest DD and TMF resources looking forward to maximize value capture.
• Responsible for local support and promotion management for local events such is: Wholesale account's Expos & Events.
• Order calls tracking and management (order generation through to deliver).
• Work closely with Supply Chain to assure sales order fill-rate compliance (order frenquency & fill-rate compliance, management for minimum order call)
• Other Channel and Competence promotion and activities tracking.
Bachelor Business Administration, Marketing, Finance (Economic - Administrative Areas)
3 - 5 years's experience in wholesale channel and/or similar positions.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
RTD Business Management
Business partner capabilities management
Traditional Trade Identify potential opportunities (Analysis)
Budget management and administration
Operation Tools: DD & TMF Management (Chequera)
Credit line management
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: International
Req ID: JR-00000104