Brown-Forman Marketing Intern - Jack Daniel's Super Premium in London, United Kingdom
What’s It Like To Work Here:
Our vision for Brown-Forman UK is to be the industry leading organisation by delivering top tier results, through building a diverse culture that inspires people, celebrates teamwork and rewards agility.
Just six months after launching its newly independent organisation in the United Kingdom, Brown-Forman UK was officially certified as a Great Place to Work and a Centre of Excellence in Wellbeing in 2020-2021. We are thrilled to announce most recently Brown-Forman UK, for the second year in a row, has been certified as a Great Place to Work in 2021-2022 again and Excellence in Wellbeing reaching the Top Ten employers within the Medium Sized category of employers, and number one in beverage alcohol companies.
We believe all employees can realise the true value of diversity and inclusion and create a stronger, more competitive organisation where each employee has the opportunity to reach their desired potential. In the UK we have a Diversity Council consisting of our UK Leadership Team and also four employee resource groups (ERGs) for our employees: GROW (Growing Remarkable Outstanding Women), YP (Young Professionals), SEED (Supporting & Elevating Ethnically Diversity) and PRIDE (LGBTQI+). Alongside these ERGs we have various committees such as Alcohol Responsibility, Sustainability and Livewell teams that have great engagement within the business and make a great difference to the environment we work in.
Meaningful Work From Day One
The Jack Daniel’s SP Intern will assist the Senior Brand Manager - Jack Daniel’s Super Premium portfolio, by helping with the flawless execution of marketing initiatives, while ensuring business and brand practices are performed in a correct and timely manner.
Brands included are Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Jack Daniel’s Bonded, Jack Daniel’s Triple Mash, & Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Rye.
What You Can Expect
Support the Senior Brand Manager :
● By supporting in the development & execution of Media, Social, PR & Influencer campaigns across the Jack Daniel’s SP portfolio
● By working closely with agency partners to develop ideas for campaigns; helping them to deliver timely activations & monitor performance against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
● By partnering with the Jack Daniel’s global team to prepare assets for upcoming campaigns & ensure consistency with the overall brand strategic direction
● By working closely with the Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) team to optimise the brand’s digital presence across Social Media, e-CRM & e-Commerce
● By helping with development of new gift packs for Jack Daniel’s SP portfolio; from concept through to delivery & tracking of performance
● By attending trade events and performing store visits, reporting & recommending ways to optimise activations while reporting on competitor activities
● By building & delivering presentations to secure buy-in from key stakeholders, whilst leading the execution of all Jack Daniel’s SP internal branded events & competitions
What You Bring to the Table
● Have 1 year of relevant work experience and are looking for a short term placement within a Globally renowned company to upskill marketing capabilities
● Ideally has previous experience in using Adobe Photoshop (or similar design software)
Nothing Better in the Market
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer equitable pay structures for individual and company performance alongside a premium employee experience. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Brown-Forman UK, please visit our LinkedIn Life Page. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Europe Division
Req ID: JR-00004475