Brown-Forman On Trade Sales Executive UK in London, United Kingdom
We are looking for On-Trade Sales Executives located all across the United Kingdom. If you are interested in an exciting, fast-paced career with endless opportunities, please click apply to join our U.K. Sales Professionals Talent Community. Given this is our largest network of colleagues in Brown-Forman, roles are constantly being created. As opportunities open up, we will contact you for the roles that best match your experience, qualifications, and passions. Thank you for your interest!
What You Can Expect:
● Sustain and grow day-to-day relationships with all defined territory customers
● Journey plan and prepare for customer meetings within the Salesforce platform in a time-bound and organised manner
● Work with customers to deliver Business Plans and grow volume and value growth
● Prospect area for new openings and sign up new relevant accounts for our brands
Commercial & Strategic Planning
● Maintain a live strategic territory plan for internal use
● Create robust Account Plans for top accounts and demonstrate volume and value growth YoY in line with key KPIs and in correct outlet segmentation
● Negotiate and renew annual and seasonal commercial agreements with account(s)
● Sell in products and ensure availability of the brands according to our picture of success
● Maximize the prominence of our brands at each venue
● Develop and execute experiences and/or brand activities that encourage the tasting and repurchase of our focus brands
What You Bring To The Table:
● Understanding of the UK On Trade in a sales role or in the trade
● Established network of key individuals/businesses within local area
● Successful track record of sales negotiations
● Single minded approach to growing business
● Collaborative and cross functional approach to working
● IT and Social media experience and maturity
● Strong Business Acumen
What’s It Like To Work Here:
Our vision for Brown-Forman UK is to be the industry leading organisation by delivering top tier results, through building a diverse culture that inspires people, celebrates teamwork and rewards agility.
Just six months after launching its newly independent organisation in the United Kingdom, Brown-Forman UK was officially certified as a Great Place to Work and a Centre of Excellence in Wellbeing in 2020-2021. We are thrilled to announce most recently Brown-Forman UK, for the second year in a row, has been certified as a Great Place to Work in 2021-2022 again and Excellence in Wellbeing reaching the Top Ten employers within the Medium Sized category of employers, and number one in beverage alcohol companies.
We believe all employees can realise the true value of diversity and inclusion and create a stronger, more competitive organisation where each employee has the opportunity to reach their desired potential. In the UK we have a Diversity Council consisting of our UK Leadership Team and also four employee resource groups (ERGs) for our employees: GROW (Growing Remarkable Outstanding Women), YP (Young Professionals), SEED (Supporting & Elevating Ethnically Diversity) and PRIDE (LGBTQI+). Alongside these ERGs we have various committees such as Alcohol Responsibility, Sustainability and Livewell teams that have great engagement within the business and make a great difference to the environment we work in.
On-Trade Sales Executive Birmingham:
Why did I Join BF?
I’ve been in the drinks industry for more than two decades, but the biggest thing that attracted me to BF specifically was the rich history and the stories behind the portfolio, it has an authenticity and a foundation that gives you huge confidence in the company itself.
What do I love most about my role?
It has to be the people. I’ve never worked anywhere with such a caring and just genuinely friendly group of people. It's been a brilliant experience from the start. Everyone is pushing to be better, but better as a company, not league tabling people against each other, which means we all share best practice and do what’s right for the whole rather than being laser focused on our own targets at the detriment of the wider team.
- If your circumstances change, and you’d like to opt-out of these communications, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Europe Division
Req ID: JR-00004965