Brown-Forman Guest Services Tour Captain - OFD in Louisville, Kentucky
Meaningful Work From Day One:
Manages the day-to-day tour operation for the Old Forester distillery. Facilitates training for the Guest Services team to include guided tours, tastings, brand history, tasting room and front desk operations, and the online reservations system. Responsible for reconciling nightly deposits, conducting shift briefings and creating the daily staff breakouts.
What You Can Expect:
● Produces daily tour and staffing breakout for the Guest Services team.
● Leads shift meetings and informs the Guest Services team of daily outlook and events.
● Manages Guest Services liquor inventory.
● Monitors tasting room and Guest Services inventory and informs Guest Services Lead when supplies are low.
● Manages Guest Services petty cash and banks.
● Serves as the first point of contact for guest/customer tour experience related challenges.
● Leads distillery tours and tastings.
● Runs end of day and shift end report and reconciles cash when necessary.
● Pulls liquor for tour and tasting experiences.
● Facilitates new hire process and ensures locker distribution, STAR training, and uniforms.
● Works in the tasting room and at the front desk as required.
● Assists with group and specialty tour bookings.
● Prepares tour path for tours (path is clear of hazards, technology is working properly).
● Develops training plans and oversees training progress for all Guest Services and Events staff to include front desk, tasting room, and tour operations.
● Works with Retail and Bar teams to ensure the Guest Services team receives necessary bar and retail training.
● Assists the Guest Services Lead with Guest Services performance documentation.
● Works with Operations Manager and Guest Services Lead to create new guest tour experiences.
● Works with Guest Services Lead to respond to any negative customer feedback and develops/implements measures to address customer concerns.
● Assists Guest Services Lead in responding to Service Console inquiries.
● Meets with Retail Coordinator and Bar Lead to exchange relevant information prior to the start of the day.
● Communicates with the Production team and updates the Guest Services team on relevant production related matters.
● Serves as the Old Forester Manager on Duty as required.
● Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Bring To The Table:
● Education - High School Diploma
● Minimum 3 or more years of experience in hospitality, retail or spirits/wine industry.
● 1+ year of supervisory experience or leading a team
● Flexible Schedule. While hours are typically during the day, must be flexible in availability to work weekends, holidays, and some evenings.
● Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
● Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
● Ability to work in a fluid and fast-paced environment.
● Physically able to stand for long periods of time.
● Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
● Must be 21 years of age or older
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Marketing
Req ID: JR-00004100