Brown-Forman HR Generalist/People Strategy Analyst - USA/Canada in Louisville, Kentucky
Meaningful Work From Day One:
HR Generalist responsibilities involve administering HR processes, maintaining organizational information, problem solving, and collaborating across HR business partners to complete assignments to include reporting, analysis, workforce planning, performance management, and organizational changes. Also serves as the HR point of contact for all USA&C employees on day-to-day business HR matters.
People Strategy Analyst responsibilities involve accountability for data integrity for USA&C Organization. This role will liaise for HR with the HRIT team, ensuring the vision for the HR organization supported by its information technology platforms and the processes established are efficient and support core HR responsibilities.
What You Can Expect:
HR Generalist Responsibilities (50%):
● Responsible for managing employee data and the support to HR business partners as it relates to open positions, employment offers, compensation/job evaluation, benefit related communication, termination process, performance management process, new hire communication, orientation and onboarding.
● Provides basic HR guidance to employees on various topics and issues in partnership with the HRBPs.
● Create reports and analysis for the HR management team. Work closely with the Director of HR and hiring managers providing support as it relates to employees data and implementing changes regarding workforce planning, performance management and all HR related matters. Research and analyze data as it relates to HR.
● Develop and maintain close working relationships with a broad scope of employees across Brown-Forman to ensure timely coordination and accomplishment of assigned responsibilities.
● Partner with HRBPs to ensure a successful OnBoarding experience for new employees including communication with employees, creating new hire profile sheets as well as partnering with the hiring
manager to ensure a robust OnBoarding plan is in place for each new hire.
● Support HR business partners on special projects/administrative needs.
People Strategy Analyst Responsibilities (50%):
● Ensure the accuracy and integrity of our most critical data, HR People Data.
● Become a Workday subject matter expert. Learn and test new functionality and features of Workday as they’re rolled out each year.
● Initiate Workday life cycle business processes. This includes partnering with local HR teams to ensure the appropriate HR data is transitioned to the HRIS system (Workday) in a timely manner, and that all Workday processes that are required are fully completed.
● Partner with HRIT to support mass organization structure changes.
● Accountable for data integrity of employee life cycle processes through regular data audits. Develop and maintain system audits and efficient audit processes; partner with HRIT and the HR teams to develop/maintain necessary audit reports.
● Lead and strive for continuous process improvement. Support ongoing change management with business process evolution.
● Identify key insights and help build the framework of our “data story”.
● Build visualizations to communicate data and metrics.
● Create process documentation/workflows and provide support on data and process knowledge.
We Are Looking For People Who:
● Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HR, Communications or related field
● 3+ years of relevant experience (e.g. HR Specialist/Generalist, data/systems management, analytics)
● Knowledge of HRIS Systems, particularly Workday
● Advanced knowledge of data management
● Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and/or Google Sheets
● Ability to deliver on tight timelines and move quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
● Creative thinking and problem solving, with a commitment to high performance and accuracy
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly articulate the insights from findings to management and relevant stakeholders
● Ability to work as part of a team and individually
● Entrepreneurial spirit, high curiosity and a proactive self-starter
What Sets You Apart:
● Workday experience
● Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBI
● Experience turning raw data into dashboards, visualizations, or other easily digested formats
● HR Certification
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Human Resources
Req ID: JR-00003201