Brown-Forman Key Account Executive in Moscow, Russia
Who is Brown-Forman?
Brown-Forman Russia is part of the international company Brown – Forman Corporation.
We are the leader in the imported premium vodka and a significant player in Standard+ whiskey segment in Russia. We offer such brands as: JACK DANIEL’S, FINLANDIA VODKA, WOODFORD RESERVE as well as a portfolio of Single Malts and premium tequilas.
We are committed to and expand our footprint in premium Whisky and Vodka categories in Russia, through a solid commercial strategy, portfolio development and building a diverse and inclusive culture that inspires and develops people, celebrating teamwork and rewarding agility.
B-F Russia's vision is to outpace competition and bring emerging markets development to new heights by boosting Premium+ whiskey & vodka growth, powering-up our commercial capabilities and developing our crew.
Meaningful Work From Day One
Support KAMs team to achieve sales and distribution objectives as well as executing TOP Quality standards in brand building activities and brand education in KA channel across the country.
What You Can Expect
KA operational support
● In coordination with KAMs execute all Customer`s requirements to prepare and execute all BF in-store activations (promo, additional placements, leaflets, etc.) on a monthly basis.
● Contribute to monthly KA review, provide comments on Customers’ performance.
● Coordinate and provide information on a regular basis to respective internal stakeholders regarding POSm and promo-plan agreed with Customers.
Negotiation Campaign support for KA team
● Support KAMs in annual promotional plans, programs, and activities development for the respective group of Customers as a part of annual Negotiation Campaign preparation;
● Interact and communicate effectively with key decision influencers both within the organization, Customers (to speak in the language of the audience); .
● Ensure any agreements negotiated and reached do not put the organization at risk legally and/or financially;
● Support in gathering, systemize info related to the Customer`s Strategy and performance using all available resources and delivering to KAMs;
Execution and Reporting
● Check & Report proactively to KAMs on monthly basis if Group of respective KA Customers P&L on track, if it`s compliance with BF KA Investment policy.
● Monthly updating information about competitors’ activities within the respective group of Customers.
● Participate in joint S&OP process and together with KAms build KAs sales forecast on 18month perspective ahead;
● Ensure all customer relevant info is maintained in a standardized way and is up to date;
What You Bring to the Table
Education: Higher education (Management/Economics preferable)
Experience: Several years of experience in sales, P&L responsibility for National/Local retailers. Expertise in the Russian retail environment, experience in the FMCG industry is a must.
Customer direct cooperation and management, and spirits and beverages industry background will be an advantage.
Intermediate business English, Fluent Russian speaking and writing
Commercial acumen, ability to translate Customer annual Targets into daily operational tactics
Proof record of stakeholder management
Analytical skills, ability of gathering info in different sources
Nothing Better in the Market
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure our sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer premium and equitable pay & bonus for individual and company performance. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
In Brown-Forman Russia we offer the competitive benefits package including, but not limited to flexible-working options, life insurance, medical insurance for you and your direct family, along with vibrant career opportunities and set of perks.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Emerging International Division
Req ID: JR-00003420