Brown-Forman Manager, People Strategy and Analytics - Europe/Emerging International in Warsaw, Poland
Who We Are
For more than 150 years, the Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the lives of generations with super premium alcohol brands being recognized as one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies©" 2023. Brown-Forman premium portfolio consists of American Whiskey: iconic brand - Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Woodford Reserve, and Old Forester; Scotch whiskeys: Benriach, The GlenDronach and Glenglassaugh; gins: Fords Gin and Gin Mare, tequilas: el Jimador and Herradura and Diplomático Rum.
Apart from our iconic brands, the unique organisational culture in which people matter most is the greatest pride for Brown Forman. We believe that through diversity and inclusion, we create an agile and more competitive organisation where each employee has the opportunity to bring their best self and reach their desired potential. Every day, we lead with our core values at heart: integrity, respect, trust, teamwork, and excellence.
Meaningful Work From Day One
This position plays a key role in the growth of our People Strategy & Analytics team, helping us to build a world-class global HR analytics function. Managing a team of analysts, this person ensures that we have the appropriate process, steps, and accuracy in our people data. Leading a team to collect and review data, develop and manage data visualizations, this work enables us to highlight critical insights of our most valuable asset at Brown-Forman: our People.
What You Can Expect
● Provide guidance and leadership to the Europe and Emerging International People Strategy & Analytics (PSA) team, partnering closely with the PSA leadership team to build a best-in-class HR analytics discipline at Brown-Forman.
● Trains, coaches and supports the ongoing development of Europe/Emerging International PSA team members. Ensures that established processes are followed, and works with the team to enhance, refine, and improve processes and practices.
● Leads HR analytics projects to support business needs, including building a data story that identifies key insights from Engagement Surveys, Reorganizations, and progress against global people and culture initiatives.
● Designs, implements and builds data visualization and analytics tools to facilitate the automation and communication of HR data and metrics. Partners with HR business partners to present analytic results to business and functional leaders.
● Develop effective relationships with our key stakeholders, including accounting, finance, HR, legal and Senior Leaders. Act as a thought partner, and assist with key People Strategy, Innovation, Analytics, and other projects, as needed/desired.
What You Bring to the Table
● 5+ years of relevant experience and advanced knowledge in HR data management and analytics
● Advanced knowledge of HRIS Systems, particularly Workday
● Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and/or Google Sheets and dashboard/story-telling technology tools (e.g. Tableau, Infogram)
● Ability to personally and lead a team to deliver on tight timelines and move quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
● Creative thinking and problem solving, with a commitment to high performance and accuracy
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly articulate the insights from findings to management and relevant stakeholders
● Entrepreneurial spirit, high curiosity and a proactive self-starter
● Business fluent in English; additional languages preferred but not required
What Makes You Unique
● In-depth experience working with Workday
● Remote leadership experience
What We Offer
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer equitable pay structures for individual and company performance alongside a premium employee experience. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
Please find below some highlights of the competitive benefits we offer include:
Hybrid working options
Holistic onboarding program
Private Medical Care
Private Pension Plan
Bonus Plans: STI, Sales Incentive Plan, Holiday Bonus
That’s The Spirit Awards
Global training programs
Business Area: Global People Places & Communications
Req ID: JR-00007304